The following steps/requirements will remain the same as in previous years:
These links will also be emailed to you.
Understanding that certain classes fill up faster than others, the following practices will be followed in order to make registration as fair as possible.
Please note the following policies:
HOW TO SUBMIT PDF FORMS ATTACHED TO EMAILS
1. Go to “Forms” on the Koinonia website.
2. Under “Downloadable Forms” – Choose the desired form and click “Download”.
3. Once form opens, click “Download” (again) in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Save the blank form to your computer.
5. Open the file wherever you saved it to your computer.
6. Fill in the form completely and save it again.
7. Open email and attach the saved file. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for taking the time to review these policies. Please remember to include the following 3 pieces to your registration: Registration Form, Membership Form, First Payment. Looking forward to receiving your registrations.
Concerned about emailing a blank pdf file?
Need more help after reading the directions above?Watch this video for step-by-step visual instructions to ensure pdf files are sent correctly.